Research shows your resume should always be up to date. BE PREPARED.
December is the perfect time for resume update during hiring slowdown.
Up to date resume is a big help during annual performance review season.
With fresh resume on hand, it is easy to keep track of your skills and accomplishments.
The Computer Tutor
From adding photos to the cloud to setting up an
LearningExpress Workforce Solutions (featuring Job & Career Accelerator) contains hundreds of resources ― such as tutorials, practice tests, e-books, articles and flashcards ― to help users achieve high school equivalency, explore jobs and careers, prepare for occupational certification exams, and develop the core knowledge and skills that are essential to workplace success.
JobNow Online tutor can help with MS Word, Excel, & PowerPoint.
Live tutors available from 3pm-11pm / Skill practice available 24/7.
- Click On JobNow,
- Click On Adult Learning Center
- Click On Microsoft Office help
- Select a program from the subject list
- Click On Get Live Help
Other local Technology training:
- Norwalk Community College (203) 857-7000 ask about Extended Studies - Professional Development - Computer courses.
Recommended free online resources:
- GCFLearnFree.org -Offering the computer and technology training you need for life - absolutely free! Whether you're new to the computer, returning for review, or want to use technology to enhance your skills, GCFLearnFree.org has something for you. (Account required -register for free)
- Computer Expert - The Place to Learn Excel - Tutorials, formula, calculations, tips and tricks.
- Vertex42 - The Guide to Everything Excel - Vertex42® has been creating professionally designed spreadsheet templates for business, personal, home, and educational use.