- Biomes - Find out about the major biomes of the world.
- - A PBS companion website to the “Bioterror” show which aired on November 13, 2001, the site includes a history of biowarfare, future germ defenses, interviews with biowarriors, making vaccines, and a teacher's guide.
- - View information on nuclear weapons and weapons facilities throughout the world.
- - View information from the Physics Laboratory at the National Institute of Standards and Technology.
- - The Encyclopedia of Life is an ecosystem of websites that makes all key information about all life on Earth accessible to anyone, anywhere in the world.
- - This source contains budding encyclopedias of astronomy, scientific biography, chemistry, and physics information.
- Evolution - Online lessons, videos, and a library of multimedia resources for high school biology students from PBS.
- - The Bartleby.com edition of Gray’s Anatomy of the Human Body features 1,247 vibrant engravings, many in color, from the classic 1918 publication, as well as a subject index with 13,000 entries ranging from the Antrum of Highmore to the Zonule of Zinn.
- - This is NASA's site about the Hubble Telescope including images, news, facts, games, and much more.
- - This is an alphabetical list of inventors inducted into the hall of fame with their induction date, invention, and a short biography.
- - Research threatened, endangered, or vulnerable animals and plants information provided by the International Union for Conservation of Nature.
- Lunar and Planetary Institute - The Lunar and Planetary Institute's (LPI's) mission is to advance understanding of the solar system by providing exceptional science, service, and inspiration to the world.
- - View all types of information on storms, oceans, fisheries, satellites, climate, research, coast, charting, and navigation.
- - This website includes a large selection of videos covering the common physics principles discussed in a first-year high school physics course. The animation and discussion have been written specifically for high school physics students. An online tutorial is also part of this site in the Physics Classroom.
- Public Library of Science (PLoS) - This is an open-access publication by scientists and physicians committed to making the world's scientific and medical literature freely available to the public.
- - This website's aim is "..delivering science news in its original, unedited format directly from the source (in this case, the news bureaus and public affairs offices of major universities and research institutions)." It also includes links to major science news sources and 300 science newsgroups.
- Science, Technology, and How Things Work - This website is a collection of science and technology blogs, festivals, journalism, news, popular, and websites.
- WebElements™ - Utilize the periodic table on the web to learn all about it.