Need volunteer hours? Write us a book review!!
We are always looking for social media material! If you write us a review, that counts as community service.
One Review = two hours of community service.
- Reviews should be about books that are interesting to kids in middle school and high school.
- The books can be fiction, nonfiction, or graphic novels.
- The books can be old or new.
- The reviews should be 100-250 words long.
- If you're not sure how to write a review, take a look at Amazon or Good Reads. Tell us a bit about the book (mystery, realistic, humor, superhero, etc), what's good about it, and why other kids might like it.
- This is not a homework assignment, but do your best with spelling and grammar. We'll fix anything that needs fixing.
- Once it's finished and you're happy with it, email it to Lisa at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Summer Volunteer Application is now CLOSED
If you are a Norwalk student in middle school or high school and you are interested in volunteering during summer 2023, please check back in May 2023 for the application.
For Norwalk students in middle school and high school who would like to volunteer at the main library over the summer.
We are looking for help running the Summer Game. We need volunteers who can help participants sign up for the game, add books to their online reading logs, distribute prizes, and help with other related tasks.