You can now register with Library ELF to track your library account. You can also consolidate all family library cards in one handy email notice.
Get email and/or RSS alerts reminder notices for:
• Items due or overdue
• Requests ready for pickup
• One combined family account
Who uses ELF?
• Anyone who wants to reduce overdues
• Families with children and lots of books
• Anyone who requests a lot of holds
How do I get it?
Signing up with Library ELF is easy!
Have your library card number ready Click here to sign up.
You can access your library account/accounts at any time by visiting www.libraryelf.com Remember to update your Library Elf account when you get a new library card.
Any questions please call the Norwalk Public Library at 899-2789 Ext. 15109