See What I Have Out
Get a Library Card
Place a Hold
Suggest a Purchase
Reserve a Meeting Room
Get a Job at the Library
Check Library Policies
Find Magazine Articles
Learn a Foreign Language
Obtain a Museum Pass
A - Z Databases
Articles & Newspapers
Business News & Company Information
Education & Test Preparation
Skill Building Database
Norwalk Public Library
1 Belden Ave.
Norwalk, CT 06850
South Norwalk Branch
10 Washington St.
Norwalk, CT 06854
South Norwalk Branch
Databases & Internet Resources
Health Care Information
Access Health CT
- Connecticut's Official Health Insurance Marketplace (toll free call center - 1-855-805-4325)
Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services
- Open enrollment information - Oct. 15 - December 7.
- Connecticut's program for Health Insurance assistance, Outreach, Information and referral, Counseling, Eligibility Screening. Medicare assistance. Appointments with a counselor will be available at the library on Fridays, Oct. 18, 25 and Nov. 1, 8, 15, 22 and Dec. 6. Call 203-899-2780 ext. 109 to make an appointment.
Connecticut Health Foundation
Connecticut Health Policy Project
- is a non-profit, non-partisan research and educational organization dedicated to improving access to affordable, quality health care for all Connecticut residents.
- Current news stories on Connecticut healthcare.
Health Reform In Action
- The government site about the new health care laws and health care news.
Health Insurance Marketplace
- This site launches on Oct. 1, 2013. Question and answer format to help consumers determine the best health insurance for themselves.
- The official government site for medicare information.
Universal Health CT
- Ensuring quality, affordable health care for all Connecticut residents.
AmeriCares Free Clinic of Norwalk
Outpatient medical care, School, camp, sports and pre-employment physical exams by appointment only (some exclusions apply) Laboratory and diagnostic testing ordered by AmeriCares physicians.
Norwalk Community Health Center
Our mission is to provide high quality comprehensive primary health care services to residents of Norwalk and the surrounding towns without regard for ability to pay or without discrimination as to age, sex, race, national origin, creed, political affiliation, residence or ability to pay.
Norwalk Department of Health
Health and beach updates for the City of Norwalk. Also health services information, a calendar of events, health programs, environmental information and eight downloadable forms.
- Find out about the hospital's community programs and events, physician listing and services.
City of Norwalk
Powered by CivicPlus