You can now register with Library ELF to track your library account. You can also consolidate all family library cards in one handy email notice.
Get email and/or RSS alerts reminder notices for:
• Items due or overdue
• Requests ready for pickup
• One combined family account
Who uses ELF?
• Anyone who wants to reduce overdues
• Families with children and lots of books
• Anyone who requests a lot of holds
How do I get it?
Signing up with Library ELF is easy!
Have your library card number ready Click here to sign up.
You can access your library account(s) at any time by visiting www.libraryelf.com Remember to update your Library Elf account when you get a new library card.
Any questions please call the Norwalk Public Library at 899-2780 Ext. 15109