American Job Center Career Coach Virtual Workshops
Create a Great Resume - April 15th, 1pm-2:30 pm.
*Microsoft Word I & II - May 6th and May 7th, 1pm-2:30 pm
The Computer Tutor
From adding photos to the cloud to setting up an
JobNow Online tutor can help with MS Word, Excel, & PowerPoint.
Live tutors available from 3pm-11pm / Skill practice available 24/7.
- Click On JobNow,
- Click On Adult Learning Center
- Click On Microsoft Office help
- Select a program from the subject list
- Click On Get Live Help
Other local Technology training:
- Norwalk Community College (203) 857-7000 ask about Extended Studies - Professional Development - Computer courses.
Recommended free online resources:
- GCFLearnFree.org -Offering the computer and technology training you need for life - absolutely free! Whether you're new to the computer, returning for review, or want to use technology to enhance your skills, GCFLearnFree.org has something for you. (Account required -register for free)
- Excel Easy - Offers a tutorial (Introduction, Basics, Functions, Data Analysis and VBA) on how to use Excel. Want to learn much more about Excel? You can find related examples and features (300 Examples) on the right side of each chapter. We keep it easy!