2020 Summer Challenge
How does it work?
It’s simple, just register!
Beanstack is where you will register for our Summer Reading program. Want to keep track on your phone? Beanstack has an app for both iOS and Android devices. Game begins 6/15 and ends on 8/31. Contact the Norwalk Public Library at 203-899-2780 x 15131 or email us at YouthServices@norwalkpl.org with any questions.
- Download the app and open it
- Hit “Get Started”
- Click “Yup!”
- Type in “Norwalk Public Library” then choose “Norwalk Public Library (CT).”
- Now, you can either register or sign in if you’ve already made an account.
- Boom, you’re in!
1. Complete a Level - get a badge (+ raffle ticket).
- This year it is a simple online program. For each book you read (up to 10 books) you will earn an online badge and raffle ticket.
2. Complete Activities - get a badge (+ raffle ticket)
- Write book reviews
- Draw a picture
- Make something out of Play-Doh
- Build some Legos
- Create an origami character
- And more....
3. How do raffle tickets work?
- This year you can choose where to drop your raffle tickets right on the site - there are 8 different raffle baskets to choose from!
- Put them all in one basket or spread them out, it’s your choice!
We hope you’ll come visit us at the Virtual Library! Free with your library card (which you can get by calling the library or emailing email@example.com):
- Download eBooks and audiobooks through Libby, Hoopla, and Kanopy
- Access online services and databases
You don’t need a card to join our virtual programs. Check out our programs (hint: you can earn activity badges and raffle tickets by attending these fun activities!) and other fun services on our website. You can also follow us on Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter.