2019 Summer Game
How do I Get in the Game?
It's simple, just register and play! Game begins 6/15 and ends on 8/31. Contact the Norwalk Public Library at 203-899-2780 x 15131 or the Rowayton Library at 203-838-5038 with any questions.
1. The Summer Game will start on 6/15.
2. Complete a Level - get a badge (+ raffle ticket). Completion of Level 4 earns you a jump pass to Sky Zone!
Level 1: Read 1 book Level 6: + 6 books (21 total books)
Level 2: + 2 books (3 total books) Level 7: + 7 books (28 total books)
Level 3: + 3 books (6 total books) Level 8: + 8 books (36 total books)
Level 4: + 4 books (10 total books) Level 9: + 9 books (45 total books)
Level 5: + 5 books (15 total books) Level 10: + 10 books (55 total books)
To reach Level 4 for your Sky Zone pass, you have to read 10 books. In order to complete Level 10, you would need to read 55 books.
3. Complete Challenges - get a badge (+ raffle ticket)
- Write book reviews
- Take a selfie of you reading
- Go on a hike or walk and find a spot to read
- Do a science experiment
- Find and try out a new recipe to share
- And more...
GAME OVER: YOU WIN! Keep completing challenges for more badges and raffle tickets. Raffle prizes are gift cards and backpacks filled with books. Students who complete the program and bring their finished log sheet back to school the first week may be rewarded by their school.